Monday, October 26, 2009

Digi Kitty Monday Challenge


So my friend Mia makes cards, they are beautiful cards! I watched her last night make a card for the Digi Kitty Monday challenge and I was hooked! So I went to the Digi Kitty Shop tonight and place my first digital stamp order! I bought the cute little fat owl. The Monday Challenge this week was to use fall colors (gold, orange, brown & red).

I feel horible for not knowing where I got all my supplies (I have not scrapped in FOREVER!) I know that my paper is all from Memory Boutique as well as the "Hoot" Lettering.

Thank you Mia for getting me hooked! I am looking forward to the next Digi Kitty challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Megan--your owl is absolutely adorable--and I am in absolute shock that in less than 1 hr you have bought the image, finished it, and posted it!! WOW oh WOW!
    Thank you for playing along at Digi Kitty this week!

    Purrs & Kisses
    Digi Kitty
    www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com
    Come Play our Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Megan! You rocked it getting it done so fast. I can't wait to see your other creations. Thanks for taking part in the Digi Kitty challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Megan! Thank you for playing with us this week @ Digi Kitty! Hope to see you again!
    xxx
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute Megan! Love what you did with that owl. Glad your joining Mia in creating.

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww this is the cutest Megan!! I'm so glad that Mia directed you over here to have some fun with us!! Thanks for playing along and I hope you'll join us next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan, beautiful card! I like what you did with the owl. Thank you for participating in the challenge from Digi-Kitty and I hope we will meet again for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ps I love the name of your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey stampin sistah! I have a blog award for you. Go to my page & check it out. :-)

    ReplyDelete